About Umuseke IT
Founded in 2011, we own and run Umuseke.rw one of the most popular news portals in Rwanda. Alongside, we offer various services in IT, media and creative services. We have served clients that range from individual, government, NGOs and every profile in between.
We are looking for a qualified individual to join our development team in the position of Web Developer. The person selected for this position will exhibit compatible cultural attributes and appropriate technical skills.
We are looking for a person with a unique combination of skills. The ideal candidate will create visually appealing and unique websites utilizing current ‘best practice’ techniques.
Primary requirements which you must possess and be able to demonstrate:
- Template generation and integration
- WordPress CMS experience. Experience with Yypo3, Drupal and Joomla will be a plus.
- Graphic creation
- Knowledge of and familiarity with SEO Best Practices in Web Design
- Web hosting Manager (cPanel WHM)
- Content presentation, development, and editing
- Associates Degree A1 (or higher)
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Savvy
Must have attributes:
- A desire for professional, personal growth and committed to learning.
- A solid work ethic and commitment to integrity.
- A team player.
- The ability to work independently.
- A desire to perform exceptional work
- A positive attitude with appropriate interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the above requirements and attributes. If you think you are a good fit, please complete this form and attach your CV here by April 30, 2019.